Payment & Shipping Terms:
Polyamide Nylon fiber recycle angola 8D*98mm full dull crimped for plush fabric
8D*88mm crimped full-dull
Nylon staple fiber
100% polyamide fiber
Raw material PA6 chips recycle
Nylon fibers belong to the group of synthetic polymers which are known as polyamides. The two most common nylon fibers are nylon 6 (Polycaprolactam, a cyclic nylon intermediate) and nylon 66 (polyhexamethylene adiamide).Nylon fibers are hard, strong and water resistant in nature. Nylon fibers find a wide range of applications in the automobile and textile industries.
First U.S. Commercial Nylon Fiber Production 1935 DuPont’s company.
China is the largest manufacturer as well as consumer of nylon fibers. The growing population has boosted the growth for textile industry which in turn is expected to augment the overall growth of the nylon market.
Ningbo Jinxing Chemical fiber co.,ltd since 1996,factory move to new Industrial area for increase production line,capacity 2000 tons per mouth.through 20 years development,our company employs 150 staff including over 20 engineers and covers a land area of 50,000 square meters with 20,000 square meters of building area.
|Material||100% Nylon PA6 original chips|
|Delivery||10-15 days shipment|
|Packing||PP bag 220kg+/- 10kg/bag|
|Ability||2000 tons per mouth|
- Woollen/Worsted yarn spinning(Trilobal,Mohair,Angola,Cashmere)
- Non-woven fabric
- Carpet spinning/Backing of Mat
- Metal polishing material/Sponge scouring Pad
- High-pipe plush fabric
- Spray bonded cotton
- Flame retardant nylon fiber
General Nylon Fiber Care Tips:
· Most items made from nylon can be machine washed and tumble dried at low temperatures. Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
· Remove articles from dryer as soon as tumbling cycle is completed.
· If ironing is required, use warm iron. (For specific care instructions, refer to garment’s sewn-in care label.)